Section Disappearing on Mobile

Alright so I know about enabling visibility based on screen size and I have done that on some of my sections so the mobile site is clearer, but now I have a section that’s disappearing and I don’t have screen-size-visibility enabled on it.

HELP!

The site is http://fixmygateaustin.com and as you can see below, when I switch to the medium screen size view, the section right under the slider goes away, but it’s not even the section, it’s just the text itself.

Hi there,

Please also check the Hide based on screen width option under the Row setting and check the class field of the column if there is no CSS added to it for it to be hidden on mobile as it seems to be hidden there.

Hope this helps.

oh my gosh, thanks so much! I can’t believe it was such a simple fix! :slight_smile:

Thanks!!!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.