Section columns Showing Underneath Each Other

I’ve got a strange problem with my site. After updating a couple of plugins my site, which should have 2 sections, each broken into columns, now shows each column at 100% width, so they are underneath each other and not alongside each other. I assumed this was due to a plugin incompatibility, so I disabled all plugins but still have problems. I’ve also cleared all caches, paused Cloudlfare and deleted transients but the problem hasn’t gone away. The attached image shows one of the sections that is in columns but dont show alongside each other. Not sure what else I can do? Please help!

Not quite sure why or how but although I’d paused Cloudflare, I tried to disable Rocket Loader and remove all Cloudflare minification, then installed the autooptimize plugin and clicked to save it’s settings and clear cache and everything now works again. Does pausing Cloudflare not disable all it’s minify/rocket loader settings?

Hi There,

Maybe pausing Cloudflare does not stop it from serving the cached files, please confirm that to the ClouldFlare support.

You can deactivate the CloudFlare JS and CSS Auto Minify feature under the Speed tab. Make sure to purge the cache to have your changes take effect immediately.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.