I would like to use the Curve Out section bottom separator feature but I’m unable to render it after showing the preview.
Like so:

I would like to use the Curve Out section bottom separator feature but I’m unable to render it after showing the preview.
Like so:

Hi There,
Do you have any cache plugins installed on your website?
Please make sure to purge all the cache.
Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
Thanks.
Hi There,
Thanks for sending the details!
I can see there was a z-index issue in the panel below to the mentioned section. When I remove it to 0, its working fine. Now you can change the curved value as per your requirement.


Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.