Section Bottom Separator and z-index issue?

Hello,

I am having an issue with my bottom separator not being visible in v2.0 sections (see top, thin, orange section at theegeneration.org). My “classic section” separators work fine (see further down the page). Any idea what the problem is?

Hi There,

Please reselect the color of the separator once you have set it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Doesn’t change anything.

Hi There,

In that case please provide your login credentials so we can take a closer look.

I have tested on my end and it works fine.

Thanks

That’s because I got impatient and replaced the v2.0 section with a classic section. :frowning: Still doesn’t ultimately solve the issue with 2.0 section bottom dividers.

Hi There,

I was referring to my own installation, sorry if I was not clear.

Please provide your login credentials so we can take a closer look and point the specific section you are facing the issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.