Section Backgrounds not showing when edited

Since we’ve done an update to the latest we havnt been able to figure out why the background colors are now not what they were prior to the update.

See screenshots

How it should look:::

How it looks for uses

How do we nail down this so we can make sure this looks as it did prior?

Hey @EliteWebscapes,

Thanks for reaching out!

After updating your website from major updates, please remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Attached the secure login and urls in a secure note.

Hello @EliteWebscapes,

I have logged in and edited the page. I was not able tp replicate the issue. The background is displaying as expected on my browser:

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again. For further troubleshooting, kindly check this documentation:

Best Regards.

I removed the background prior, can you please check and see if you can paint the entire top section white (#fffff) not the offwhite color. Thats the issue. I cannot change the entire thing to white and get it to display properly to users. Let me know please

See image for what we’re trying to accomplish. It will show this in the preview but not in the finished page

Hello @EliteWebscapes,

It seems that there might be an issue with the cache which is why the element style is not working properly, for a quick fix I would suggest you go to the section —>customize —>element CSS, add this custom CSS code.

$el.x-section{background-color:#ffffff;}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.