Section Background causing issues with Widget Area

Good Morning,

I am using X theme 5.2.0 but having issues with a widget area content & the next section having a background image.

The widget has a dropdown button to show the choices you can choose for a property search however if the next section has a background it just cuts the dropdown.

On the section in question I am using a “Lower Layer” Background (not sure if this is the correct way to add backgrounds now as still learning the new system)

Please find URL & Login Details Below

I have tried a few things however unless I remove the background image the dropdown menu on the widget does not work

Regards,
Andrew

Hi,

To fix it, you can increase the z-index of the section where you have the dropdown.

Hope that helps.

Hi Paul,

Awesome works perfectly, cheers for your help :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome.