I am trying to get the sections and rows to be transparent and/or be able to adjust opacity.
I have tried everything I can think of but none of it is working.
Here is a link: http://bullriverexcavating.com/home/
Thanks
I am trying to get the sections and rows to be transparent and/or be able to adjust opacity.
I have tried everything I can think of but none of it is working.
Here is a link: http://bullriverexcavating.com/home/
Thanks
Hi there,
There is a coming soon page active on the site.
Please provide us with the admin details of the site so that we can check it?
Thank you.
Hi there,
I tried to add an image to the column of the homepage and it seem to work fine.
To make the content area transparent, please add this code in the custom CSS:
.entry-wrap {
background-color: transparent;
box-shadow: none;
}
Hope this helps.
Its working Now.
Thanks much.
Glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.