Secondary Menu alignment on Safari

Hi,

I have a secondary menu on certain pages that I added with HTML and CSS. Everything looks good on Chrome, but I am having issues on Safari. As you can see if you resize the page on Safari, the vertical alignment is sometimes off ( the menu items fall a few pixels below the bottom of the image). This happens mostly below 1000px. If I change the code to align it on Safari, it messes the alignment up on Chrome. Any idea how I can fix this? Is there a better way to add this menu? I can’t figure this out, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

I checked in both chrome and Safari, the menu seems fine in browser resize. I didn’t see any issue there.

I checked in Mac Safari. Please let us know your OS so that we can check there.

Thanks

Thanks so much. I am on mac OS 10.12.6 and Safari version 11.0.2. Thanks again!

Hi there,

Another support staff here. I checked the case with my MacBook Pro (OSX 10.12.6) and Safari (11.0.2), I also could not replicate the issue you are facing.

This seems to be an isolated case for your computer. I suggest that you check the case with other machines.

Thank you.

Thank you!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.