Second sidebar

Hello! I want to make a second sidebar for certain pages only. Ideally, the blog sidebar would remain the same as the one I have now for all my blog posts, and select pages would have a different sidebar. is there a guide/tutorial that would show me how to implement this?

Thanks so much!
Nadia

Hi Nadia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can do this with Unlimited Sidebars feature where you can create a custom sidebar and assign it to specific pages only. To create and assign a custom sidebar to specific pages, please follow https://theme.co/docs/work-with-unlimited-sidebars#how-to-add-a-sidebar

If you’re trying add another sidebar then please note that two sidebars layout is currently not supported, we have 2 columned layout (sidebar left, content right and content left, sidebar right). What you could do is having 1 sidebar globally, and use Cornerstone to create another two column layout so one will be your content column and other would be the sidebar.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.