Second Scrollbar

Hi,

when you open one of my posts you can see for a very short time a second scrollbar on the right:

Please see also the attached screen.

Can you tell me what this is and how can I fix this?

Michael

Hello There,

I’ve spend some time investigating the scrollbars in your site. Regretfully I could not replicate the issue on my browser as what you have shown us in the screenshot above. This might just be a caching issue. Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Rocket, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I have deactivatd the WP Rocket Plugin, deleted my cache and checked it again.
I still can see the second scrollbar. I tested it:

  • on 2 different computers (Notebook and PC)
  • 2 different browsers (Firefox & Chrome)
  • logged in and logged out

I still see for a very short time a second scrollbar on the right.
So this can not be a caching issue.

Michael

Hi again,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!