Second header is not working properly

Hi there,

I’m having issues with the second header (the one that follows when you scroll).

Hello @ruenel @marc_a @christian ?

Can I get a reply back?

I need to resolve this issue as soon as possible

Update on the topic:

I think I found what could be the solution

As you can see here in the video:

Hello Katarina,

Thanks for writing in!

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to. We provide support to our customers 24/7/365 in the Support Forum. Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer.

I have checked your page and I could not replicate the issue.

Just make sure to load the page first before scrolling. Clear your browser cache and test the page again.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hi Ruenel,

I fixed the issue by setting the first header to “relative” and the second one to “absolute”.

Kindly remove the pictures above that you have attached.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Kate

Hey Kate,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! Please keep in mind next time that bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

On the other hand, if you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.