Second Blog Preview Floats on top of First Blog Preview after Resizing Window

Hello (again!),

A funny thing is happening when I resize my window after loading my blog page. The second post preview floats to the left and covers the first post preview. I’m mystified as to why this is happening. Any insights?

Thanks!!

Will include a secure note for login.

Hello @coracle,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is a JS console error, it might be the issue of JS customization or plugin conflict issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,
Thanks for the reply.
I tried:

1. Disabling all plugins - error still occurs
  2. Removing all CSS - error still occurs
  3. We have latest version of Pro, php is 7.4 and MySQL is 5.6
  4. I disabled the cache - error still occurs

I’ve shared login details in a secure note. Can you check to see what the issue is? We’ve never encountered this issue on any of our previous Pro of X-Theme websites.

Thanks,
Tim

Hello Tim,

I found out that your issue actually came from a known bug. To resolve this, please check out the #2 solution provided by @Alexander on this thread:

Best Regards.

Thanks @ruenel!
That works now, thanks for adding in the JS code to fix this. I’ve made a note to remove it after the next update.

You are most welcome, @coracle.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.