Search results page not showing correct header

On my search results page when i search for something that is actually on my site the header is correct (will refer to as “correct page”). When i search for something that is not on my site the header is not correct (will refer to as “incorrect page”).

Looking at the code on the correct page my body tag has a class of “search-results” while the incorrect page has a class of “search-no-results” also on the correct page the DIV with ID “x-site” has a class of “x-site site” while the incorrect page that DIV has an ID of “top” with the class of “site”. The header on the correct page has a class of “x-masthead” and incorrect page has the class of “masthead masthead-stacked”.

Seems like for some reason the x pro theme is not properly applying to the incorrect page as well as the wrong header. I have 3 headers (using Pro header builder for different pages) and the one on the incorrect page is not even one of those 3.

Please let me know what we can do to fix this issue. Thanks,
-Rob

Hi Rob,

It is most likely that you have not set any of your PRO header as Global.

If nothing is set as Global the theme will display the default theme header on pages that no header is assigned.

Thanks

Ok, did not realize it was not global since I had made other headers as well, also really didn’t realize I needed to make my default header global since I selected all the pages EXCEPT the ones I did not want it on. Thanks for letting me know. The pages are working now! Thanks again!

-Rob

Glad we could help, Rob.