Search Inline issue

Hello,

Im having a problem with “Search Inline”

I tried to make search inline longer by using margins and padding and I succeeded, but my text would be limited to 3 words, the rest would be invisible, it simply could not display it

How can I make search inline longer and make the text visible?

Kindest Regards,

Hello @HazLive,

Thanks for writing in!

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi There,

It’s width and it’s container is what we need to adjust not the padding or margin of the element. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbiqQBlOFx. If the issue persists, we need to check your setup. Please do give us your site URL and credentials using a secure note.

1 Like

Worked out perfectly, thanks to the tutorial video!

Thank you so much guys,

Happy PRO user.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: