Search Element Customizations

I found out a few ways to change the color of the magnifying glass, and to set the background as transparent, but i want to know if i can do two things:

  1. Edit the dropdown shape and color
  2. when you select from the dropdown, the search bar turns yellow… I’d like to make it white or transparent.

Thanks so much! Greatest theme ever!!!

Hello @marniot1,

Thanks for asking. Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Yes sir, it’s www.indeocreative.com/blog

Hello @marniot1,

Have you made any changes as I don’t see any issues with the search bar as mentioned in question? Here is the screenshot https://screencast.com/t/aMjsrubi4byZ

Or if I am missing something, please let me know.

Thanks.

What I was saying is, if you start to seach, a drop down shows up… the drop down makes the entire search bar turn yellow. I’d like it to be white or transparent.

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the specific steps on how we can have the dropdown that you mentioned show up?

I tried the search bar but I can’t seem to see the dropdown that you mentioned.

Nevermind… I guess it just depends on the browsing history and cookies. I appreciate the help though.

Hi there,

Glad it’s okay now, yes, you may need to clear your browser data before testing.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.