My search button in top right corner does not work. Can you help me troubleshoot?
I have updated wp, theme and plugins. All up to date.
Site in question is www.rav.no/
My search button in top right corner does not work. Can you help me troubleshoot?
I have updated wp, theme and plugins. All up to date.
Site in question is www.rav.no/
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! Could you please try testing for a plugin conflict by disabling your 3rd party plugins. Make sure to clear your cache before testing.
Hope that helps.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! Have you recently moved your site from http to https? I’m seeing many warnings in browser’s console regarding http requests. Either it’s not done properly as your site is still requesting insecure content or this is because of the cache.
Also I see you’ve active server cache, please contact your hosting provider and ask them to purge the cache. This probably will resolve the issue.
Let us know how this goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.