Search all templates for X

how can i search all templates or pro theme items for a specific word, there is some code i am trying to find, and there are 200 pages?

Hi @verobeachmarketing,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear what exactly you are trying to acheive here. Can you please elaborate on it a bit more for further assistance?

Thanks

I would like to be able to search you know the text boxes by element or HTML elements through the whole Pro theme for a specific word so I can detect or to find an error in the code

Hey Vero,

Please follow the steps below on how you can search for a word in Pro.

Download Pro Theme Files :

• Access your WordPress hosting via FTP or the file manager provided by your hosting service.
  • Download the Pro Theme files to your local machine.

Use a Code Editor :

• Open the theme files in a code editor like Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, or Atom.
  • Use the search functionality ( Ctrl + Shift + F for VS Code, for example) to search through all files for the specific word.
  • This will allow you to find instances of the word in your HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP files.

Hope that helps.

so there is not information stored in the database for the text elements?

Hey @verobeachmarketing,

It is stored in the database. You may also use the Search and Replace plugin.

Thanks

good thought

is there any documentation regarding the database tables and fields that are used by pro theme?

Hi @verobeachmarketing,

Unfortunately, there is no documentation on the database tables used for Pro.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.