Hi,
I receive a message from a client of mine. On his website - http://fitklub.nl - there are two submenus that go beyond the screen and can’t be scrolled. He is on a PC. Is there a fix for this?
Hi,
I receive a message from a client of mine. On his website - http://fitklub.nl - there are two submenus that go beyond the screen and can’t be scrolled. He is on a PC. Is there a fix for this?
Hello @yingfuli,
Thanks for asking. 
On my end navigation is working fine. Please take a look at the screencast. https://cloudup.com/cHigyX2xmuy
Can you please let us know the screen resolution client is trying to access the website?
Thanks.
Hi, I guess something like 800 or 1024. Probably they have scrolling disabled on the trackpad.
Hello @yingfuli,
Thanks for updating thread. 
I tested using Chrome dev tools responsive mode. I changed the screen resolution and it seems to be working fine on my end. Here is a screenshot of the test. https://cloudup.com/cYKS7_WADr4:
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.