Scrolling Sidebar and Removing unwanted lines icon

Hi guys - Loving the package and would like some help with my site please. I have searched for answers elsewhere but couldn’t quite find what I was looking for.

I am trying to do a couple of things…

  1. The sidebar - Ideally, I would like this to scroll with the page so I can add more content without having to independently scroll the sidebar. I know this is a function of icon, but I like how I have it laid out now :wink:

  2. Sidebar - Is there a way of removing the line between the sidebar and the main post?

  3. Blog post - I would like to remove the feint lines/box between the title of the page and the content to bring them closer together a bit and also the line between the header/navber and page title http://familyreview.co.uk/2018/01/01/starting-new-year-self-journal/

Thanks in advance!

Hey @ambroserob,

Thanks for writing in. You’re using the Icon stack which is designed to have a fixed sidebar so regretfully, your first request is not possible. You’ll need to use other Stacks in this case.

For your 2nd request, this code below needs to be added in Appearance > Theme Options > Global CSS.

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
	.x-content-sidebar-active .x-sidebar {
	    border-left: 0;
	}
}

For the 3rd, it is the area for the Featured Image. The image does not show up because most probably of Jetpack Photon. Please disable it. In case you still want to remove the lines, you need to add this code in the same Global CSS

.entry-featured {
    border: 0;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.