Scrolling page with stick bar jumps

I’m using Pro 1.1.1. I’ve read the post that there is support for only 1 sticky bar.

On this page the bottom bar is sticky, the top bar is not.

However, if you SLOWLY scroll down the page, you will notice that at a certain point the page “jumps” down suddenly. Is there a way to prevent this behavior?

thanks

I tracked the problem down to having the bars set to height auto. If I put in a fixed height, the “jumping” stops.

Can you tell me when I would use Content Scrolling on a bar? Or have an example of it in use?

thanks

Hi There,

If you look this website for example.

And re-size it to a smaller screen resolution you will notice they chose this functionality on the second bar.

***Apple website is not made with X, but it serves as a solid example :slight_smile:

Hope it helps!

Ah, yes. Thanks much!

No worries! :slight_smile: