Scrolling on Mobile falters

We have the problem that the Website falters (hangs) while scrolling but only on Mobile.

We tried all recommendations from all feedback posts in this forum but can´t solve the issue.

Any recommendations for solving the problem?
www.claudis-ceramics.de

thx

Hello @Saseju,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or a cache issue. In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @Saseju,

It seems that it is an issue with the gallery height which is creating an extra scroll on the small device just because the scrolling issue occurring. I would suggest you add this custom CSS code under the global CSS to get rid of the scrolling issue.

@media (min-width: 978.98px){
body {
    overflow-y: hidden;
}
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector or you subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s

thanks a lot for your help.

Best Regards

Hello @Saseju,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.