Scrolling Keeps Sticking on Integrity Theme

Hello! Website is hopeofjapan.com. For some reason, the website won’t scroll down, like it’s sticky. Any ideas? Is this a bug?

However, website is scrolling but it has double scrollbar…

In your css it seems your body element contains
body {
margin: 0;
overflow-x: hidden;
}

Change it or put new css rule

body {
overflow-x: visible;
}

Hi Duane,

Kindly test the suggestion of Roopjyoti. If that is not helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

@Roopjyoti:
Thanks for chiming in!

@roop555 I would, but I literally have no idea how to do that. :stuck_out_tongue:

@ruenel
Here is my login.
Thank you for helping! Also, can I edit different viewports? Not sure what I am doing wrong…

CORNERSTONE vs PUBLISHED WEBSITE

I want it to look like the left.

Hey Duane,

The credentials you’ve posted don’t work.

Anyway, please do not follow what @roop555 posted. It is not recommended to apply custom CSS to the structural elements. We’re sorry if Ruenel agreed with it.

It is true though that there’s a double scrollbar in your site and that’s just a result of a content overflowing its container and that is common with the Footer.

Just set all the height of the bars in the Footer to auto and that will resolve the issue.

If it doesn’t help, please update us with the correct credentials.

@roop555,

Thank you again for chiming in but I’m sorry your suggestion is incorrect.

Thanks.

It worked!! Thanks for your help.

Well I thought it worked. It seems to work for one page. But not the home page.

Hi Duane,

I checked your site’s all pages and I couldn’t see any scroll issue at my end It might issue of the browser cache. Kindly clear the browser cache and check the site again.

Have a look on the screenshot.

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

Thank you. Clearing it worked!

Hi Duane

Glad to know that things are well for you

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.