Scrolling Issue on Mobile + Two Scrollbars

Hi There,

I really enjoy your product, I’ve purchased it a few times. On this particular site I’m using a non-pro X Licence.

I’m encountering an issue with the scrolling on mobile, and sometimes on the web. The video below demonstrates how the scrolling will get stuck on sections.

I’ve noticed that this happens when a section is tapped on. After tapping on a section, when you try to scroll through it will snap back to the section. It won’t release until you tap again to “deselect” the section, and then scrolling resumes.

How can I turn off this feature?

Video Link

Also my site appears to have two scroll bars on the right - what did i dooooo? lol :man_facepalming:

Photo of Homepage

Hi @nickphilia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried to check your site but it’s under construction at the moment. Double scrollbars usually appear when you give negative margins to your sections, please inspect all of your sections and remove negative margins if given, you can take a look at the following thread: Two Scroll Bars Showing up Along Side?

Also a plugin conflict could cause this as well, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists then remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first before removing your custom code).

If nothing works then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post so we can take closer look at your setup.

Thanks!

1 Like

This response was very insightful and helped me fix the issues. They were both related to each other.

I had killed an entire section and created this second scroll bar. This also caused me to get stuck within sections. Once I added another section (finally finished the footer) both issues were fixed.

Thank you so much, I appreciate your fast response :relaxed:

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.