Scrolling issue iframe in modal

Hi, on this website - https://nieuw.fitklub.nl - I have made a modal in the black menu bar called ‘Aanmelden’. In the modal I put an iframe-form but it doesn’t scroll when the form reached the part where all personal information must be filled in. Is this typical for iframes in modals or is there some workaround?

Hello @yingfuli,

Thanks for writing in!

In your Modal element settings, please disable the Body Scroll.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your modal element settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I can scroll with the mouse but on the iPad touch scrolling doesn’t work…

Hello @yingfuli,

Have you tried disabling the Body Scroll as Ruenel suggested above? I see the page body still scrolling when the modal is open.

Please provide us login credentials on a “Secure Note” so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

I disabled it, yes. On my end it only works in Safari (Mac).

Hi @yingfuli,

I tried to test your issue about scrolling on iframe using the mobile devices and it seems that the scrolling is just working fine. If you touch inside your white modal it will scroll the whole website but if you touch at the edge of the modal (semi-transparent blank) it will scroll the content of your iframe. I suggest that you just scroll at the edge of your modal so that you can see the bottom content of your iframe.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.