Scrolling issue Firefox

Hi there,

I just launched a new version of our website, and unfortunately I am experiencing some issues on Firefox. The website is currently being advertised in the newspapers, meaning I had to come up with a quick solution to overcome this problem. Therefore I enabled the slow scrolling plugin, which is a temporary workaround.

The problem:
At the moment, only in Firefox, visitors are not able to scroll up or down. They have to wait a few seconds and click around until this works again. Slow scrolling plugin enabled scrolling again, but somehow the normal scroll does not work.

If you load the website in Firefox now, you also see a very strange scroll bar.
Can you figure out what is going on?

Bests,
Hindrik Raap

Hi Hindrik,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.