Scrolling in Content area modal

Hi,

Are there known issues with scrolling inside the Content Area Modal? On this website: https://www.zentire.nl I have used several Content area modals and as far as I can tell scrolling is not a problem (tested on iMac browsers Safari and Firefox, on iPhone and iPad). My client however tells me she can’t scroll the content inside the modal. I suspect she either has no scroll wheel or just scrolls outside the modal (which would close the modal). But perhaps this has happened to others as well so I thought I’d throw it in here.

Thanks for listening.

Hi There,

I Checked the Modal of Lees Meer and it seems like scrolling is working fine, can you clarify which modal you are referring to?

Also please let us know which device the user is using while experiencing the issue.

Thanks

All modals. She is on a windows laptop, not sure how old but loading a page in Pro takes long. So i presume it’s an oldie.

Hi There,

I have Windows 7 and 10 and I viewed your site on all my browsers, and all Content Area Modal (Lees meer) works fine even on the most modern browser IE11.

Maybe this is a local computer/device related issue rather than on the website, you need to ask her what computer (OS), browser and version she is using so we can try to replicate it. If she is using IE10 or below you need to explain to her that she needs to download and install Chrome or Firefox.

Thanks,

She uses a Lenovo B 570 , Windows 10 Home. Browser is Chrome.

Hi there,

Is he using a mouse or a trackpad? There shouldn’t be any issue with scrolling since it’s a standard laptop. But We’ll continue checking.

Thanks!

Hi,

Figured it out. It turns out the trackpad of the laptop is not set to scroll. My client only uses the progress bars to go up or down. She’s not very tech savvy :wink:

Hi,

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.