Scrolling bar sub-navigation is hidden

For some reason my navigation bar that appears when scrolling doesn’t allow for the sub-navigation to exceed the bar boundaries. This is not happening on any other site I have, not sure what I did. Here is the URL https://dizzinesscare.com/dizziness-course/

Hello @vinwilli72 ,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have set the Header as sticky, I would suggest you please uncheck the Options Scrolling.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Hope it helps
Thanks

That definitely worked. I do this header a lot and maybe I have confused myself, but I thought the scrolling tab set the header to appear while scrolling down the page. If that is not the use case, can you explain it or point me to an article?

Hi @vinwilli72,

If you want the header to be appear while scrolling, you need to set the Trigger Offset value and also set the Bar as Initially Hidden so it will be appear when the page scrolls to the offset value.

image - 2023-07-20T162650.793

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.