Scrollable vertical inline navigation

Hi there!

I remember that the inline menu once had some sort of scrollable feature for when the space of the menu wasn’t enough.

I was wondering if that was still the case with PRO and Vertical bars (for a vertical menu) + Inline menu element.

I guess I could achieve this with CSS and a few tweaks but I’d like to know if there’s a built-in way to achieve this before I do this.

Is it something that we could achieve with PRO?

Hi Frantic,

Thanks for reaching out!

The option we have in the scrollable vertical + inline navigation is the content scrolling option. This option can be found on your Header Builder > Bar.

Hope that helps.

Hi there,

Thansk for the tip. however in this case i see that unlike the horizontal bars, the vertical ones only enable the scrolling, it doesn’t add anything like in the horizontal one (the buttons for example) and it doesn’t have any of the options the horizontal menu “scrolling content” section contains.

is that normal?

Hello Frantic,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings I would request you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I had already added the credentials in my last reply :slight_smile:

Hi Frantic,

The button and other options are available with the Content Scrolling attribute of the Bar while added to the Top or Bottom.
In your case, you have added the bar into the Left, where Content Scrolling does not come with options shown in my colleague’s screenshot.

Screenshot-359-

Thanks

Yes, that’s exactly what i meant before. does that mean that’s expected?

Is it possible to ask for the same thing that’s added to the bottom or topbar as a feature request then? if it’s possible, do i have to request it somewhere else and not here?

Hi Frantic,

In the case of the Horizontal bar, the navigation is required and that is why the Content Scrolling comes with those options, but in the case of the Vertical bar, it is not required. Still, I will add this to our Feature Request list, so it might be taken into account in the future.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.