Scroll Top Anchor

Hi,
I have a problem with the scroll top anchor. It is only clickable on the thin circle so you have to very carefully try to click it. Is it possible to make the whole area of the circle clickable? Also can I make the anchor bigger? It is so small that it’s hard to see.

Thanks in advance.

Dennis

Hello @Kilik91,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

The entire scrollbar circle is clickable. However please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to increase the size:

.x-scroll-top {font-size: 40px; width: 50px; height: 50px;}

.x-scroll-top i.x-icon-angle-up {padding-top: 6px;}

Thanks.

Great, that works! Thank you.

Just one more thing. I changed the color to red, but the arrow in the middle of the circle gets black when I hover over it. Where can I change its color to red for hover too?

Thanks in advance.

Dennis

Hey Dennis,

Please add this code

.x-scroll-top:hover {
    color: red;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.