Scroll top anchor not displaying

Hi there, when I tried to add a top scroll anchor and it isn’t displaying. I tired adding this to the

.css .x-scroll-top {
border: 2px solid #272727;
bottom: 10px;
color: #272727;
height: 35px;
line-height: 27px;
width: 35px;
}

found this on a previous thread , and it is still not showing. Need help! thank you!

Can you give us the link to the site to see?

There is a scroll to top option in Theme Options.
I believe it’s under miscellaneous, but search for it in theme options.

http://thedaoofaction.com/ultimatestandingbacktuckguide/

HI thanks for replying! I turned on the scroll to top option in the theme options under miscellaneous and I still have it not showing up.

I found it! but the color is almost the same color as the background which is why I missed it, so I’m attempting to change the color atm

Hi There,

Please change your custom CSS to:

.x-scroll-top {
    border: 4px solid #EDA72F;
    color: #EDA72F;
    opacity: 1;
}

Awesome thank you!

You’re welcome.

Could someone help me out with my top anchor for www.dogsledding.is/fridfinnur I have put it to the left when 25% scrolled down…just because i have tried a lot of things and it does not seem to appear. Is it because i have Slider template?

Hi,

I can see you have wp fastest cache installed. Please make sure to clear wp fastest cache after each change in your settings.

Thanks