Hi Support
I’ve added SCROLL TOP ANCHOR after 50%, but I cannot see it:
- on Footer area
- on Mobile
Furthermore, on Desktop, I see it not afte 50% of the page, but after 75-80% of the page
Thank You
Hi Support
I’ve added SCROLL TOP ANCHOR after 50%, but I cannot see it:
Furthermore, on Desktop, I see it not afte 50% of the page, but after 75-80% of the page
Thank You
Hi there,
I checked your website and the go to top item works ok. The problem that you are experiencing regarding the footer is that you added a big number in the footer builder for the z-index property and the go-to top goes behind the footer.
Kindly go to the Footer builder bar settings and make the x-index value smaller:

Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.