Scroll Top Anchor Color changes

Hello,
On my site, oneworldtrek.wpengine.com, I’d like to change the color of the scroll top anchor that appears once you have scrolled 15% down the page and can’t quite get it.

How could I change it to be to have a border with color #d5b942, transparent background, and the icon with color #d5b942? I’d also like to make it less opaque, perhaps .8 opacity?

Thanks for the help!

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for writing in! It seems your static navbar and fixed navbar (sticky bar) is the same Bar. You do have a second bar but that is empty, please set up that second bar as the sticky bar. Or you can duplicate your first bar and set up the duplicate bar as the sticky bar (that’s a lot of bar :slight_smile: ).

Turn on Sticky Bar option:

screenshot

And Hide it Initially:

screenshot

And then style that Bar the way you want it.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.