Scroll Top Anchor and Classic Accordion not working with CDN since latest Theme X update

Hey guys,

Since the latest Theme X update for some reason my Scroll Top Anchor is not working and all my classic accordions open automatically whenever I have my CDN enabled (I use W3 total cache but I tried CDN enabler as well and no luck with both). Can you help me look into it if possible?

Regds/Parv

Website: www.consultparv.com

Hi there,

The scroll top anchor and the accordions are working ok for me. We did make updates to both features that could result in them not working if the previous versions scripts are still cached. Maybe try clearing your browser cache?

Hey @Atlantaseo1,

If you’re experiencing the same issue, please clear your browser’s cache. If that does not help, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey guys,

I guessed it was my CDN and possibly caching issues as well some time ago and what Alexander said confirmed it. Purging my cache and CDN was not working before so I left it alone until today, when I cleared my browser cache and tried purging my CDN and cache one last time and now it works fine. Thanks for your help guys :smile:

Regds/Parv

You’re most welcome! And yes, purging won’t take effect instantly, sometimes. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.