Scroll Top Anchor and Autoptimize conflict

Dear Master,

Please consider to solve the conflict Nice X-theme Scroll Top Anchor function and Plugin Autoptimize. When java function enable in the plugin (just check the java) then Scroll goes disappear.

It is sorry…but it happens only in the android smartphone. Not for PC or windows.

Please help if any chance.

Thanks.
.

Hello @jo3,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

The problem is because of the Minify functionality of the Autoptimize plugin. X theme’s javascript and css assets are all minified out of the box, and having the plugins to minify them again makes these kind of problems.

We suggest you exclude the theme and cornerstone Javascript and CSS files from the minification process in the plugin.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

If Possible please kindly specify which JS in the theme for Scroll Top Anchor So that I can exclude minimizing from Plugin.

Hi there,

I am not sure on which exact file that is why I will give you all JS files list of the theme which should not be minified:

  1. wp-content/themes/x/framework/js/dist/site/x-body.min.js
  2. wp-content/themes/x/framework/js/dist/site/x-head.min.js?
  3. wp-content/themes/x/framework/js/dist/site/x-icon.min.js
  4. wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/js/dist/site/x-body.min.js
  5. wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/js/dist/site/x-head.min.js

Also here is the list of the JS files of the Cornerstone which should be excluded:

  1. wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js
  2. wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js

Thank you.

Thanks but these don’t help.

Nothing changed. I keep trying find the script anyway…

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.