Scroll to top inside off canvas content

Hi,

I have long content inside an Off Area Content element and I’m trying to add a “go to top” link at the end of the content. When you click the “go to top” link, the Off Area Content does not scroll to the top.

Here’s the jist of the content inside the Off Canvas Content:
(long content here) go to top

How do I add a link to scroll to the top of the Off Canvas Content?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It will only work on a standard page with scrollbar, it’s another element which has fixed positioning (floating). Hence, it’s not gonna work with that setup. You’ll have to add custom javascript to localize the scrolling on that specific content. You may wish to consult it to a developer.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.