Scroll to section feature not working in chrome

Hi, we currently use your theme on our website but are having trouble with the on-page ‘scroll to section’ feature.

One of the pages with this issue is https://rescuedisinfectants.com/company-name/

In the header, the CTA buttons are set up to scroll to the second and third sections and are set up correctly based on your knowledge base documents but nothing happens when clicked in Google Chrome or on mobile. We tried it Internet Explorer and it seems to work fine here. Can we please get some assistance on how to rectify this issue?

Hello @Virox,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your page and I found out that there is a JS error on the page. It seems that you are using the latest version of Cornerstone 4.2.3 with an older version of the X theme which is 7.0.2. Can you please update your X theme to version 7.2.3 instead?

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel! Thank you. This fixed the issue. Although now the overlay class on banners isn’t working. Here’s an example.

Hi @Virox,

Sorry but this is how that section looks on my end.

Please clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, including browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.