Scroll to ID

Hi,

It seems that Scroll to ID with the Pro header isn’t working anymore.
I’ve read several posts (for example this post) here on the forum, but they all didn’t resolve the problem. I was wondering if ThemeCo could please take a look at the back-end to see if I’m missing something.

Additional info

• I’ve changed the ID’s and corresponding URLs from #id to https://…/#id, both options didn’t seem to work
  • I’ve tried to install Smooth Scroll, or a 3rd party plugin that should assist with scrolling to ID (page scroll to id)
  • I’ve deactivated all 3rd party plugins to check if they were corresponding with the issue (no success)
  • Added and removed additional JS
  • Double-checked if the ID’s were duplicated somewhere on the page

My first guess was that the Autoptimize (CSS/JS) was interfering with this, but after deactivating it, the problem still resided. I started to receive the same problem on my other website as well (scrolling to ID didn’t seem to work).

Thank you in advance,

Ruben

Hi @RubenCressPhotography,

Thanks for reaching out.

When I was about to log in to your dashboard by using wp-admin or wp-login.php it has a 503 Service Unavailable error. Please contact your server hosting to help with your issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @Cramaton,

Thank you for your quick response, could you please be so kind to try again?
Seems to be working for me.

While using Pro header this Hash scrolling is a known issue to us.
It’s already fixed on our unreleased version, but there is no ETA as of yet about the next update.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to installing the next update!
Keep up the good work all.

Cheers,
Ruben

Your welcome, Please stay tuned for the succeeding theme releases.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.