Scroll smooth effet

Hello,

I have a link to the bottom of the page on a clickable column on the first three columns on this page: https://e-marketingmix.com/accompagnement-et-strategie-digitale/

I’d like to get a smooth effect on the scroll down, how do I manage it?

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi There,

This functionality will be integrated on the next update of PRO.

We have already the tester version out, so expect it really soon.

Hope it helps!

Great, thank you.

You are most welcome and thanks for understanding. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I am wondering if the smooth scroll down effect is now implemented in the Theme Pro for links on a clickable column?

Please see for example on this page, there is a link on the column of the first section. How can I manage to get the smooth scroll effect working?

Thanks for your help,
Antoine

Hi Antoine,

Apologies about the confusion on this, this isn’t something that was being worked on and that was incorrectly communicated. While a smooth scroll effect may be possible with custom code. For now it still hasn’t been added in an out the box fashion.

Thanks!

Thanks for the info.

You’re most welcome!