Scroll from top to #ID

Hi there,

I’m building a staging site at:

http://www.padthai.decorolux.com/

On the home page, I have one page navi set up, and the other pages link different segments on the home page.
For example, if I’m on the menu page, and click on restaurants, it will go to http://www.padthai.decorolux.com/#restaurants

My problem is, that it jumps there before the animation loads ( the grid is displayed in two rows and does not look right)
I’m wondering if it’s possible to alter the animation slightly so that when I click on the restaurants menu item, it loads the home page at the top as usual, and slides down from there.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, it could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Got it, two easier questions then:

Why are my excerpts being displayed still while I have post meta turned off?

Also, why do only the posts that have an excerpt have the read more button displayed?

Could you help me maki it so that all of them do?

Thanks!

Hi,

Excerpts are not part of post meta and read more will only appear if the content of the post is more than the characters that were set in excerpt length.

We are using wordpress the_excerpt to get the excerpt and the button’s logic is native to wordpress.

https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/the_excerpt/

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.