Scroll down links on the same page

Hello,

I am wondering how the scroll down for links in the same page are working. I have a link on a button “S’abonner” on this page that goes to another section of the page.

The problem is that it scrolls down exactly to the right place, but then after 0.2s scrolls down again 60px or so. How can I avoid the second scroll down which is not wanted at all?

Thanks for your help,
Antoine

Hello Antoine,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please edit your page back in Cornerstone. You need to remove the raw content element containing this: <div id="commande"></div>. Edit your 3rd section and in the section settings, please insert commande as the section ID.

Hope this make sense. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the explanation.

It doesn’t solve the problem as I noticed it cames from some JS I added a few weeks ago. But I learned I could you the ID to do links in that way. Good to know :slight_smile:

Hi Antoine,

You’re always welcome and glad you found where it is coming from. Upon checking, the issue is now gone: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbiolhl0h4

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.