„Scroll Bottom Anchor Alignment“ does not work

I would like to scroll on my homepage with a click on the arrow to the bottom of the screen (like in the Ethos 3-Demo).
But nothing happens.
I work with the theme PRO but I can not find another setting that I can make in the page settings. What can I do now?

Would be great if you could help me out with that one.

Regards
Tanja

Hi @Munch,

Thanks for writing in.

Please share us the URL of your homepage where nothing happens when you click the arrow.

Little confuse with the concern that you want to say. Check the image below where the settings for a page is located.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hello Nico,

I have checked the settings on the page, but I do not know what I should enter here.

Tanja

Hi,

Turning on Scroll Bottom Anchor and setting it to bottom center should give you an arrow similar to Ethos 3 demo.

To further assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

Hello Paul,
I had already provided the data to Nico.
But here is the URL: http://wordpress.lionsclub-herdecke.de/
PW: sacktraeger
“Scroll Bottom Anchor” and “bottom center” has been switched on (see screen shot above).

Hi there,

Thank you for the information, I checked the case and I think the problem is that you are using the Header Builder but the feature of the Go To Next Section from the page settings is for the default header. You can test that by going to Pro > Launch > Headers and unassign it from all pages to activate the default header.

Then check and see if it works, if that is the case then, unfortunately, you will not be able to use that feature in Pro and you will need to add the feature inside Revolution Slider itself.

Here is how to do it in Revolution Slider:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/scroll-below-button/

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.