Scroll Anchor Button isn't working

My scroll anchor button isn’t working at the moment (when you click on it, nothing happens). I’m using WP Rocket as a cache extension - I cleared cache but it still doesn’t appear to be working. Any ideas?

Here’s the website (scroll button anchor is at top of page)

Thank you!

@delfinparis

Looks like the button only has the “#” as the link. You need to define the section you want the ID to go to. For instance you have an ID on your page of id="post-11953".

So your button should link to #post-11953 to scroll to that part of the page.

The other issue you have is there are a lot of JS errors being printed to the console. That could be the other issue you are not scrolling anywhere. So even if you do as I suggested above I would fix those errors.

Seems to be working now. My guess is it’s a JS caching mistake. I’ll turn that off. When it works, the scroll button just auto-scrolls to the nav bar. It’s a built in Theme X function.

Anyway, thankfully it’s working now. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Yes I believe that activating “Enable Scroll Bottom Anchor” in the page settings for RevSlider automatically places the button for you and If I recall the code then just takes you to the correct offset below the slider container.

Those JS errors were likely the culprit as you discovered. Glad you have it figured out.

Hey @delfinparis,

Glad your issue was solved. Also thanks to @designerken.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.