Script not saving

Hello!

I am trying to add a script to embed Bookeo to our website. Its a simple script:

I have tried adding it to a page in a Text or Content element. The code will paste but will not preview.

No big deal, but the script only loads when I am logged into wordpress.

Once I log out, the script does not load and it’s a blank white space.
https://academy.fredsappliance.com/cart

I have cleared and disabled the caching. Same result.
I have disabled all plugins on the website. Only thing running was Pro Theme. Same result.
Any ideas on what is causing the conflict within the editor that would prevent it from properly saving and loading an embedded script?

Hi there,

Would you please kindly add a new page and use the Classic Raw Element to add your code and check the front end of your website?

Also, I wonder if there are any prerequisite for the script, in some cases the script tries to pull information from other domain and browsers prevent because of the CORS policy

One other thing that you can test is to completely change the theme temporarily to default WordPress theme and try to add the script directly to the WordPress standard editor and check the case.

The test above will show if this is something related to some sort of conflict between the script and our theme or the script does not work even when our theme is not enabled.

Thank you.

It did load fine on a clean build so the theme was definitely an issue. I forgot to mention that I placed the script on a clean wordpress build.

class element is working though, so thanks for that suggestion. so issue solved, but it is concerning that the Pro elements would not work. Something Themeco needs to examine!

thanks for the help!

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.