Script issue causng delay and

After recent upgrade of wordpress or themes, i am getting script error on some pages, and unable to save changes.
It works on other pages, but not working on some pages.
The website is https://rupeeblockchain.org/
the page on which it is not working is
https://rupeeblockchain.org/team/

Hi There,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Replied please check secure note. We removed all plugins, but nothing happened

Hi There,

I saw an 406 Not Acceptable error code when I tried to save your page, most of the time (but not limited to) this issue is related to security. Please contact your hosting on how to disable the mod_security rules, or exclude all X/Cornerstone assets from the mod_security ruleset (show them the screenshots below and they may find something about it).

Also while we are on this, please deactivate all your security plugins (WordFence, etc) and purge and deactivate any caching feature your site might have.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Disabled the word fence, and ht access control plug in. corner stone is working fine on few pages and not on others.

check this page, I can open this in cornerstone, do changes, and save it as well. you can check the version history.
https://rupeeblockchain.org/history/

But I can’t do this on home page, or team page, when I try to open this in cornerstone I get the following error.

Hi there,

It’s due to the content, and because of that, specific pages may not work. Example, in your home page, the culprit is the News & Media content and it’s because of the combination of <strong> and <span>. I’m not sure why it’s prohibited by your hosting provider ( 406 (Not Acceptable) ). But to avoid this, please don’t use visual editor to format your text color, font weight, and alignment. Instead, I use custom headline to replace that and your home page builder is now loading.

Thanks.

Is there a way to insert hyperlinks on icons?
Plus please fix these pages as well.

https://rupeeblockchain.org/team/
https://rupeeblockchain.org/road-map/

Hi there,

What you need is adding your icons as shortcode(http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/) in a text element then wrap them with a link, example, <a href="http://example.com">[x_icon type="anchor"]</a>.

The issue on those two pages are the same, you added your headlines in a text element and formatted it. Please use custom headlines, what I did on your home page is just a sample. Please check News & Media headline to see how it’s done, it should be just adding the custom headline and font-weight to Style input field :slight_smile:

Thanks!