Script causing Cornerstone to not load

I put in a javascript seal from the BBB on my site.

It showed up fine on the site, but now when I try to go into Cornerstone, it gets stuck saying “read seal-tucson-bbb”

So I go into the text editor and delete the box of raw content containing the script. It’s gone from the site. I empty my cache, but I am still getting the same read seal-tucson-bbb" and it gets stuck.

I can’t load my home page in cornerstone. All the others still work.

http://s658057277.onlinehome.us
Is the site. I am going to post this on FB too.

NM, I figured it out. The content wouldn’t load, but the navbar on the left for Cornerstone would still load. I added a row in the section where the script had been and then deleted the original row that had contained the script in raw content.

If anyone wants to test it on your end, I will send it to you, so you can see what happens.

Glad you figured it out, feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about the Pro, X|Theme and Cornerstone.

Cheers!