Screen size condition

Hi there!

I’d like to know if there’s a way to have an element appear only if a screen is, say 2k or 4k (so depending on the size of the resolution, width of the screen or similar).

Let’s say i want to have a gap appear if the screen size is over 2000px, is that possible and if so, how?

Hi Frantic,

Thanks for reaching out.
If you are using any of the predefined breakpoints, you can use the Gap element and hide it in specific breakpoints using the Customize > Hide During the Breakpoints. If you want to show any other breakpoints, you need to use custom CSS code to achieve that.
I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you with doing custom CSS code or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

I think i wasn’t clear enough, i wanted to know if this would be achievable via a CONDITION within cornerstone. i know i can find a way to do this via JS and CSS (i AM the dev, btw) but I’m trying to do as much as i can without any extra code, just to test the limits of cornerstone since I’m not fully versed with many of cornerstone’s features.

Hey @franticape,

Regretfully there isn’t a condition available for what you have in mind. It is much better to work with custom CSS or JS instead.

Cheers.