Screen scrolls right on mobile

Hi, on my site http://alldayprogress.com I have a problem with the scrolling. I have asked in help forums in Facebook Groups and they have said the same things about overflow-x hidden and I have it on my site. It worked for a little. Then I guess I added some plug-ins and now it’s not working. I’ve even added !important at the end.

Any idea what’s wrong with it?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please update to the latest version which is X 5.1.1 first. And then after that, since you have installed a caching plugin WP Super Cache, please clear your plugin cache first before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.