School Management

Hi,

I want to set up my site as a management site for my students. Within that there should be the possibility to communicate, upload files, calendar, etc.
I understand that there are plenty of plugins out there. Do any of you have any recommendations of good plugins that would do the job? I have found several but most of them are paid (Like this).

And my second thing is: I installed BuddyPress from within my “Pro” Dashboard. After that my site has several “activity” sites that are present in the menu, too. I could not access my admin are until i have deactivated the plugin via my FTP. Is there a bug? If yes: Here is a notice of that bug :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

for your first question I found a free plugin which will do similar task for you https://wordpress.org/plugins/learnpress/

For your second issue can you please send us your wp login and FTP details in a secure note so that we can have a look on to the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi There,

Thanks for sending the details.

I have installed and active BuddyPress and its working fine. I can able to access the admin area.

Please let us know if you still having the issue.

Thanks

1 Like