Guys, I’m very sad. I’ve created shcema.org tags in the footer. A lot of work, you know, but after that, when I came back to the page to check it, all the schema.org tags are disappeared. Whyy???!!!
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
Would you mind providing your site’s URL for checking? How did you add it and where? Have you customized your core templates instead of child theme templates? Updates will overwrite all core templates unless it’s done in child theme.
Thanks!
Hi there,
Please provide the site’s URL as well. I checked your other threads and I’m not sure which URL has this issue.
Thanks!
Hey @bardini.davide,
This is because you’re using the Text widget.

The new version of WordPress will strip out attributes in your HTML if you use that. That is why they have a notification suggesting that you use the Custom HTML widget when you first switch to Text.

This is not a theme issue.
Thanks.
you’re right. thank you so much
Glad we were able to help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.