Is it possible to somehow set the scaling point to center instead of the left for a scaling logo image in a bar that is set to scale down on scroll? I’m wanting to have a centered logo with nav below, and I want the logo to scale from the center as the bar shrinks on scroll. Is this possible?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
http://d511.co/wpnabity/about-us/
I’m testing the header on this one page. Another issue I’m having is that the bars are jumping and overlapping on scroll. I’ve built scaling headers before, but this jumping and overlapping issue is a new one to me. Not sure what settings need to be changed to fix that.
Hello There,
To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.
Hi there,
I went ahead and added center-scale to your logo’s class. I then added this custom CSS.
.center-scale {
text-align: center;
}
.center-scale img {
display: inline-block;
}
Please check this http://d511.co/wpnabity/about-us/
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.